Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas!!!











Well we had a white Christmas! It was nice, we decided to stay home this year. I heard some weird noises about 5:30am and went to check things out. Regan was in her room, with her light out. She had her stocking and was trying to figure out what was in it. I asked her what she was doing and scared her sooooo bad, she jumped and looked really guilty. I sent her back to bed for another hour and then we got Cannon up and opened presents. Cannon's favorite thing was to open the presents. He loved riping the paper and going onto the next gift. Both Regan and Brent got BB-guns and had a fun time with them. Regan got a bike but hasn't gotten to ride it because of the snow. Cannon got a big wheel and enjoyed riding around the house, he even shared with Regan!! What a great day!!

1 comment:

The Eagars said...

I wish that we could have had time to see you guys over Christmas. We sure missed you guys!