I am a almost true Soccer Mom. I am just missing the mini-van. Brent says that he will work on that..... When HELL freezes over. Today were their first games and boy was it HOT!! They ended up overlapping by 15 minutes. Hopefully that won't happen again. Brent got to Coach Cannon's team today because his Coach was out of town. I think he liked it! Even tho they don't keep score or have a goalie, Cannon scored at least 5 goals! He was in HEAVEN!
Regan did amazing. She has improved by 100% from when she started playing 3 summers ago. Boy is she fast and not shy about going after and kicking the ball anymore. She even let me paint her nails orange and braid and put orange ribbons in her hair!!!! She looked so very cute!
I think that they will both sleep GOOD tonight!
Regan's Team Name is the Orange Crush and Cannon's Team Name is the Alligators! Looks to be a FUN summer!!
No comments:
Post a Comment