Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Cayson









Cayson is growing like a weed! Already 1 month old and almost 10lbs! What a chunk. Every day when Brent gets home from work he makes the comment that he grew today! Time goes by way too fast. The other day I was changing his diaper and he started to SCREAM. I couldn't figure out what was wrong until I saw that he was pulling his own hair. He has done it 5 or 6 times!

He is such a joy to have around! Cannon has to know where he is at ALL times and tries to comfort him when he cries. Regan is such a help, always picking him up or helping me dress him and change his diaper!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

10 lbs?! Awesome! He is cute little guy!

Deb said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to get my hands on him. I'm sure I'll have to fight everyone else though! I love his baby announcement too.