Saturday, December 24, 2011

5 Years Old!!








Such a hairy little bear...

I CANNOT believe that this cute little boy is 5 years old.  It just seemed like yesterday that I woke up in the middle of the night and told Brent that it was time to go to the hospital... of course he had to go to the bathroom, brush his teeth and who knows what else before I reminded him that he still needed to go to the neighbors house to get Oliva to come and stay with Regan.  Needless to say we did get to the hospital on time!  It was BEST Christmas gift ever!  He is soooo very very sweet!  He still holds my hand and loves his back scratched.  He is the best big brother.  He has to know where Cayson is at all times and is constantly making sure that everything is ok with him!  He loves anything to do with the outdoors.  Loves to shoot his bow.  Go ANYWHERE with his Dad and likes to fight with Regan.....  Happy Birthday Cannon!! I love you!

1 comment:

Amelia said...

I love his hat! He is so grown upp...