



(as written by Regan!)
MY FIRST HUNT 10/27/11
A week ago,when on Thursday afternoon I shot a 3 by 3 white-tail in 24-B. It was 382 yards. I was getting the gate when mom spotted a doe and a fawn then dad spotted a buck. So he set down my gun and I shot it! Right on the last day of the hunt, and there was about 5 minutes left until dark!
We found it in the morning. When we were taking pictures, my dad told us to be quiet. Then I heard it, it sounded like an animal walking. I litterly freaked out. Then we cut out all of the meat. I knew that as soon as we left, that animal would be all over the left-over meat. It kept coming to my mind that it was either a mountain lion or a coyote. We walked out when I heard mom wistled and I wistled back.
Finally, we were at the truck. Man, it was thick!!! Now I have scratches all over me. Then we headed to our lake house. Two neighbors came by and looked at my deer. We stayed until Saturday to leave.
When we were home we went to church. Then we dropped off the meat at the taxadermist, and we went to drop the cape of but it was closed. So we went on
Monday.
I HAD A VERY FUN HUNT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment