Monday, March 5, 2012

Cayson 7 months old



Where or where has the time gone?  Cayson is already 7 months old!  He now army crawls EVERYWHERE... One of his favorite things to do in to see how many wipes he can get before I stop him. He likes to "talk" .  He eats anything even if he doesn't want to.  We call him our polite eater cause he will make a crazy face if he doesn't like something but will still open up for the next bite.  He is so happy in the morning. He LOVES his Daddy!  He is always trying to get Brent's attention and then will smile and smile at him.  He loves his crib.  He will snuggle down into his blankets at night and in the day if I'm working in his room and I put him in his crib, he will go in circles in it!  Regan is always asking me how we got such a cute kiddo!  Cannon still smothers him with hugs!  But BEST of all he still only says MOM or MAMAMAMA!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh - he's just the cutest! I want to give him lots of kisses!