Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fredonia

We went up to Fredonia to check on my Dad who just had surgery and to relax a bit.  Didn't get the relaxing in.. It was a fun eventful trip!  I didn't get to see Regan much because she stayed at Serena's house and her and Emily were inseparable.  They stayed up late and slept in late!  Did hair and I'm sure there was a lot of girl talk.  Cannon was feeling a bit left out so I took him down to the "Creek" and showed him around.  It brought back a lot of memories!  We also went up to Kanab and stopped by Muley Crazy.  Ryan Hatch the owner was so nice to Cannon.  He gave him a calendar and told him if he killed a big deer to send him a picture and he would put it in the magazine.  Cannon was so excited!  While we were up in Kanab we bought some more bb's for his gun. That may have been a mistake because I am now hearing that he was shooting at Grandpa's chickens.  I also got to spend some time with Nathan. We went running one morning and he took a bit of  a spill.  It was so very very funny.  I still think about it and laugh.  Luckily he wasn't hurt. Of course Serena cooked amazing wonderful meals for us also!!





No comments: